I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Niche Website Builders podcast. During the episode, I discussed my experience working on content sites since 2003 and talked about my current portfolio.
As an experienced SEO, I also shared my insights on on-page and off-page SEO strategies and natural link building. In addition, I busted some common SEO myths that I believe people should stop following.
Overall, it was a great experience, and I hope that listeners found my perspective helpful in improving their SEO efforts.
- 00:00 : Introductions
- 02:40 : Gareth’s Background in SEO
- 04:20 : Website Portfolio
- 12:10 : Citations and Out Bound Links
- 19:00 : Exact Match Anchors
- 20:32 : Establishing EEAT on Websites
- 29:30 : Creating a Website Persona
- 32:17 : Testing SEO
- 39:14 : Long Tail Keyword Research
- 45:12 : Deciding What Articles To Write
- 01:00:09 : Closing Thoughts